A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Insignificant is a 3D indie action-RPG where you come from a race of people three inches tall, trying to survive in a world made for humans. When you’re this tiny, even the smallest critters can become the most dangerous of adversaries. Poke enemies with a fork, cover yourself in tinfoil armor, and try not to get mauled by raccoons!
Developed by a solo game designer, Insignificant is built around its story, burying mysterious secrets all around for those with the curiosity to seek them out.
As an action-RPG with an emphasis on the RPG, Insignificant has loads of EXP:
- EXPerience a wildly creative and personal story that GOES PLACES. You know that that means, right?
- EXPlode enemies with bullets from your magic finger guns, slice them with a sewing needle, poke them full of holes with a pushpin, and grab tons of creative loot you could only use as a tiny person!
- EXPeriment with a variety of gameplay modes like the hardcore Survival mode, the casual No Combat mode, and the tactical No Grinding mode so you can play your way!
- EXPand your repertoire of surprising powers as you play and slow down time, become invisible or take to the skies and fly!
- EXPlore unique, hand-crafted areas with absolutely no procedural generation at all! This is 100% artisanal, bespoke, keyboard-to-table game juice from designer Dan Rickmers.
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||36 days ago|
|Genre||Role Playing, Action|
|Tags||Action RPG, Fantasy, First-Person, Nonlinear, Open World, Story Rich, Third Person, Unity|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.